Wednesday, May 16, 2007

LIVE VLOGGING FROM THE DESERT TONIGHT

>


See that lifeguard station on the right side of the page-- the DWT World Headquarters? If you click that you'll find a picture of me riding a camel. I'm bringing this up because Irwing and I are driving out into the desert today-- sans camel-- to work with the Democrats of the Desert on how to start winning some elections out in the red, red hinterlands. I wrote a story about it last week. And tonight's the night. At around 5:30pm PT or so (8:30 if you're staked out in front of Lieberman's house watching Rove and Cheney coming in and out) Irwing will turn on some camera Adam sent him (which, no doubt, fell off the back of a truck) and you can watch live. Give it a shot. It's the future of blogging I'm told.


UPDATE: A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL


Well, I hope "by all." Irwing and I sure had a great time with the Democrats of the Desert, an aware and feisty group of men and women who have it in them to start rebuilding the Democratic Party in the fastest growing county in California. One member had an account up today about our visit with the club yesterday. And the same member, soyinkafan, posted today about the Assembly race in the area, the 80th, where a termed-out Republican, Bonnie Garcia, is likely to be replaced by a progressive Democrat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home