Thursday, December 20, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Next Mr. Art Of The Fake Deal will announce that he has struck a cash deal, "a tremendous deal, a tremendous deal that Obama couldn't have made," with some of his Russian oligarch buddies that will have agreed to pay for "The Wall" in exchange for 2 states of their choice and a missile base in Missouri. Here's hoping they take Flor-i-duh. The Missouri missile base will be constructed by North Korea and Trump resorts will suddenly appear on North Korea's beaches.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Hone said...

I love reading your memes every morning Noah.

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous ap215 said...

You've done great work with your memes this year Noah anytime this world needs a laugh in these tough times you're the person who does it can't wait to see what's in store in 2019 good job.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Mary and Phil said...

Sooooo much material out there! Twitler just keeps on giving!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Noah said...

Thank you Hone and ap215. Much appreciated and nice to know that I am not just banging my head against the wall for no one or no reason. I'm grateful to Howie for providing the forum. Just doing whatever I can, small as that is, to maybe, just maybe, make my corner of the universe a better place for all :) And, yes, Mary and Phil, there seems to be no shortage of material, a bigly amount. Sad. I read all of the comments although not always in a timely fashion. I will write what I will write. Some will like it. Some, especially the bots, will not. The later often amuse me with their agenda-mongering and revelations of self and I realize that not everything I write, humorous or not, translates from the Russian very well- lost in translation. The circus will always be in town but 2019 shows signs of being a dizzying show. Meanwhile, stay tuned for my annual year in review.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home