Friday, November 17, 2017

Will The Real Howie Klein Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up-- A Little Film By Frank Schaeffer

>




Frank Schaeffer got me to step away from my computer last week and this morning he sent me the little film he made about me. He's in the middle of traveling around the country filming progressive congressional candidates. He was out here in L.A. for his movie... driving around Orange County and L.A. County, speaking with Doug Applegate, Katie Hill, Laura Oatman, Kia Hamadanchy and Sam Jammal. Previously he had shot Randy Bryce in Wisconsin and Jenny Marshall in North Carolina. I think he's in Maine today with Jared Golden, the state House Majority Whip who's running to replace Trumpist Bruce Poliquin. So, tonight... instead of a post... how about the clip of Frank and I chatting in my house? And if you like it at all, think about contributing a couple of bucks to your favorite Blue America candidate(s) by clicking on the Act Blue thermometer below.
Goal Thermometer

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger paul lukasiak said...

really enjoyed seeing the person behind the politics! Schaeffer is a fine interviewer, and you're an even better subject!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoyed the interview, and the artwork was eye candy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home