Friday, October 20, 2006

SANTORUM JOINS IN THE GOP SCARE TACTICS. HE IS NOW TELLING PENNSYLVANIANS THEY MUST BEWARE THE EYE OF MORDOR

>


You can't follow every single race-- at least I can't-- and, as much as I detest Rick Santorum and wish him a much worse fate than spending the rest of his life as part of the K-Street network he has helped to perfect, Bob Casey's campaign is one I am pointedly not watching. I'll be happy to see Santorum defeated-- for lots of reasons. It's a shame he's being defeated by such an abysmal version of a "Democrat." Anyway, normally when I get spam from Casey's campaign I just delete it. I'm so glad I actually decided to read today's. It reminded me of the hilarious bit Colbert did the other night on Santorum's mental breakdown. In fact, Casey's website actually has the Colbert Report analysis of poor Rick's latest bout of psychosis played out on the national stage.

Tuesday the Bucks County Courier Times called the world's attention to how seriously Santorum takes the occupation of Iraq he has so steadfastly supported. "As the hobbits are going down Mount Doom," explains Pennsylvania's junior U.S. Senator, recently voted the stupidest man in the Senate, "the Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else. It's being drawn to Iraq and it's not being drawn to the U.S." Confused? Click the Colbert link and I promise you won't be confused any longer-- at least not about how important it is to defeat Rick Santorum on November 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home