Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"DOLLAR BILL" FRIST BANNED FROM RADIO SHOW

>

I don't even know if Don Imus is on the air in L.A. I do know he's neither on Air America nor on KCRW, so the chances of me hearing him are nil. However, my pal Ken used to talk about how powerful his shows were all the time, so I always have half an ear cocked when someone mentions his name. Today it was the irrepressible John Amato at CROOKS & LIARS. John was busy exposing Ricky "Dog on Man" Santorum for the hypocritical potty-mouthed little prick he is when all of a sudden something I found even more interesting than another piece on the least popular man in the U.S. Senate. Come to think of it, the subject wasn't all that far from that either: ole "Dollar Bill" Frist. Imus, who mentioned something to Santorum about Frist clearly going to jail soon, explains why he's been banned from his radio show. "We used to have him on, but then you know... ahh he just became so ridiculous, particularly with that Terri Schiavo thing and now with this whole stock scam-we have enough crooks on my program..." Not to worry, if you need a good laugh, you can always catch Frist on any of the paid Bush propaganda outlets like Hannity, O'Liely, Limbaugh, et al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home