Friday, August 28, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Damn! I never got my invitation! It must have gotten lost in the mail. So many problems with the mail these days. About a week has gone by now and it still hasn't arrived. Sad.

Not that I would have gone but it would be a pleasure to have a memento of any Trump death. The sooner that failed contaminated gene pooI disappears like a miracle the better. I don't know about the "love and devotion" part but, yeah, definitely, it would have been a "pleasure." Sigh, if only I'd gotten the invite. I coulda even celebrated via ZOOM instead of making the trip. I'm sure the Orange Menace and its family would have understood. I coulda ordered in some fast food hamberders, and, I always have a bottle of champaign in the fridge. I wonder if the invitation came with discount coupons for the latest MAGA, QAnon, or KKK merch. I bet it did!

Well, there's always next time. Here's hoping another old Trump brother dies soon. You know, I think I better have a few extra champaign bottles at the ready for that one!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home