Sunday, September 27, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>

 

by Noah

Sunday Thoughts:


She's got Sarah Huckabee eyes. Her lips a creepy surprise. She's got Sarah Huckabee eyes.

I am a lifelong collector of vinyl records but the one pictured above (Yes, it's real!) is one that never made it into my vast collection. Although I find the cover amusing, cringe-worthy and downright Halloween-ish, Republican records like these are just not to my liking and my NRA target practice days are long past.

Still, I wonder about the musical contents. Some sort of pre-Industrial Metal, perhaps? Maybe Lou Reed took one look at so-called Mary Hinge and came up with his infamous Metal Machine Music LP. Whatever it is, I'm sure she should be called Mary Unhinged and, as for the album cover, I swear that dog just blinked a message to me in Morse Code that said, "Help, call the police!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is the only one who would enter her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home