Sunday, August 30, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Sunday Thoughts:

He layeth me beside pool water. His rod and his staff, they comfort me.
- from Psalm 23 of the recently discovered Book Of Falwell (Liberty University Press, 2020)
Jeez, Archie Bunker sat in his easy chair and just liked to spout off his typical Republican racist diatribes. Rev. Freaky-Deaky Falwell Jr.? He just sits there and watches his pool boy bang his wife. I'm assuming that what hasn't come out yet is that he likes to occasionally leap up from his chair wearing a panti-free cheerleader outfit to cheer them on.

In the Lord's kingdom, there are many viruses. The Republican mutation of Christianity is one particularly hypocritically bizarre one. Personally, unlike the evangelista crowd, I don't care all that much what 2 or 3, or more, consenting fuck like a bunny adults do behind closed doors, or on the Liberty University football field for that matter. But, so vehemently telling others how to act while taking money from college kids and old ladies kinda crosses a line for me. Hell, religion in general kinda crosses a line for me. I'll grant Falwell Jr. one thing, though: At least he wasn't diddling any underage choirboys or tinkering with the grades on Liberty University transcripts in exchange for sexual favors. Well, not that we know of, yet. Stay tuned.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

With that shit-eating grin on Trump's face, I know where Falwell put his thumb up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home