Thursday, February 13, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah


"If you see something, say something."

What would you do if you encountered this thing in the woods? I won't mention the very first thing that enters my mind but I do have some other thoughts:

1. Look around and see if I saw Kellyanne or its offspring swinging high up in nearby trees.

2. Tie it to a tree, cover it with honey, and leave it.

3. Lasso it and drag it home and pen it.

4. Try to get some of that weird lookin' hair for a DNA sample that I could send to a lab with a couple of pictures.

5. Notify Homeland Security.

6. Tell Putin I found his dog.

7. Come back with a tray full of week-old hamberders.

8. Tell Dick Cheney?


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I. I'd give it a name. Let me think... Bigfoot? No, Smallhands.
II. (a correction to #6) I'd inform Putin I'd found his BITCH.
III. Snap some pictures and, hopefully, get a witness. Because NOBODY would believe it otherwise.
IV. I'd probably laugh myself into a coma.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Meme! I pick #6 - tell Putin I found his dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home