Thursday, September 05, 2019

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>

Of course Divine is holding a water pistol

by Noah

Divine was such a good role model! Well, sometimes!

If I was a billionaire... If I had the kind of money Tom Steyer has, I would buy every single advertising space in the greater Washington, DC area and put this meme up on all of them. I'd also love to see it in banner form hanging along both sides of Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues, flappin' in the breeze. When no one listens, you have to get... unusual. It's Marketing 101. Start at the top with Trump of course, but why stop there? So many names.

In a far better world, I could even make this the centerpiece and theme of my independent candidacy for the presidency. I'm pretty sure I'd get some votes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Mary and Phil said...

I'd vote for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home