Saturday, May 05, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

It's hard for me to listen to Sarah Huckabee Sanders. When I see her on my TV, I can't change the channel fast enough. I wish my remote had some sort of instant voice command feature that responds to me growling "Screw you Sarah," or similar. Sometimes, I even think that Trumpanzee is just trolling us by putting her out there every day. He probably puts her out there knowing that she absorbs a lot of hate that might otherwise be directed at him. Not to worry Donnie Short Hands, there's plenty of hate for you. You are a supreme generator of hate, the best, most tremendous generator of hate. There will always be plenty for you, even after you're gone. You are a magnet.

But Sarah; I see Sarah and I hear the Deliverance theme song. I also see her representing the lack of intellectual capacity that comes with being a conservative. This White House, most of all, has demonstrated once and for all how conservatives can only think on one level or in one direction at a time. It's inconceivable to people like those who currently infest the White House and Congress that people can think on two levels at once.

No, Sarah, as the meme says, we can multitask. You have it sideways. In fact, we hate you and your fascist, mentally ill boss because we love this country. We don't think like you and the rest of your Republican kind. Republicans march in lock step, loving their Trumpanzee, their Pences, their Ryans, their McConnells, their other conspiracy wackos, their "very fine people"... We would never regard the National Enquirer as the paper of record. Sarah, I just have one question for you tonight. I listen to your twisted, lying spew and I wonder; how often have you been raiding Dr. Ronny Jackson's candy cabinet?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Skeptical Partisan said...

SHS doesn't want to acknowledge that hating DJT is an expression of love-of-country. This is true for people across the planet, not just Democrats.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SP, I have to disagree. While there certainly can be both, it is entirely expected that normal humans will loathe anyone as despicable as trump just because he *is* so despicable.

I loathed that worthless pos years before he ran for prez.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Based on the fact that the Party is dominated by Blue Dogs and neo-GOP "New Dems", how are those who claim to support democracy any different than Trump's own voters? Sure, mental acuity is more visible, but a tool is useless until wielded properly. Not seeing how corrupt the Party leaders are and believing that control can be wrested away and returned to We the People is a nice dream, but doesn't have much of a future in the world of reality most people reside within.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home