Friday, May 04, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Don't ask us how, but the DWT paparazzi recently obtained this intriguing photo of First Lady Melania Trump's bedroom door at the White House. I know that many in the Trump administration have been misusing taxpayer funds, but personally, even though Melania knew what she was signing up for when she took up with her despicable madman freak of a husband, and, it can be hard to muster any sympathy, I can let this one slide a bit. I even imagine that she has had some of my money (and yours) spent on security measures on the other side of the door. If it was me, I would have the door disguised as part of the wall, or maybe one of those old fireplaces that swings around at the push of a hidden button or the pull of a candle on the wall.

Now, I have wonder if Ivanka has asked for the locksmith's number, or not.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure ivanka is very willing to submit. her inheritance depends on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home