Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Trump Knows Words.

>




-by Melody

Trump: "I went to an Ivy League school. I'm highly educated. I know words. I have the best words, I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid. Right?”

Oh, wait. Hang on there a minute, Mr. Trump. I found a dictionary site that listed your 20 most frequently used words, presented  in a slideshow. Why does "stupid" come in at only #19, if it is the best word ever?



The slideshow (linked above) gives examples of Trump quotes for the 20 words. This is a good resource for anyone who is having trouble remembering some particularly out of control, dangerous, moronic, etc. things Trump has said.

Question: Does Trump really truly deeply understand what “stupid” means? I doubt it. Trump is a malignant narcissist, incapable of self-reflection on any level at all. Trump himself is stupid. And, as fair guess, I’d say he clearly doesn’t know the words "malignant" and "narcissist," much less their meaning.

But, Trump does know words. Based on a video that has surfaced in the last few days, it is clear that Trump knows the word "pussy," at least in the "grab"” sense. Thus he says: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." Trump was really yukking it up with his buddy Billy Bush. (Yes, Billy is a Bush, one of The Bushes.)  Billy boy was quite the appreciative audience,  laughing, laughing, adding a few bon mots of his own. (Since suspended by NBC.)

Okay, as established above, Trump knows the word "pussy."  I’m sure he knows a lot of like words. I mean, really, why didn’t he just come right out with it and say "Grab them by the cunt?" Surely he knows the "c- word."

above is from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cunt>Urban Dictionary


Oh dear, I’ve said the c-word. But, yanno what, that word perfectly describes how Trump treats women. He treats us like cunts.

But, Trump always is always "classy" (his  #1 word on the dictionary slideshow list.)



So, stay classy Mr. Trump. You’ll always be classy as long as you stick to using the p-word, instead of the c-word, even as you continue to treat women like cunts.



Well, gosh, I guess there are women who absolutely adore Trump, including these triplets separated at birth. Something about the Donald must really grab them. Maybe it’s his tiny fingers?



And, I would be remiss not to mention his enduring fan at CNN, Scottie Nell Hughes.

But  the SNL video (above) was made back in April/ May. Time for an update:



Trump Surrogate (Scottie Nell Hughes) Gasps Out Loud When CNN Panelist Call Trump "An Irredeemable Pervert, A Predator."

Wow! I’ll have to add her photo to my gallery of women who are grabbed by something about the Donald, and change the name of the file to "quadruplets separated at birth."



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Exit 135 said...

Major GOP Donors Are Asking Trump for Their Money Back by LEIGH ANN CALDWELL. - NBC

www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/major-gop-donors-are-asking-trump-their-money-back-n664661

"The long-time Republican bundler, who has raised money in Florida, Ohio, Los Angeles and in the Northeast (1M+ for Trump Victory), said that he is ashamed of his solicitations of cash for Trump, adding that he raised money for him as recently as last week".

"I'm embarrassed. I'm really embarrassed" he said. "I shook hands with him last week and now I want to wash my hand."

"A second donor also requested his money be returned because he is "mortified" over the leaked videotape, according to another email obtained by NBC News".

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Bill Michtom said...

And this is a surprise to these slimy motherfuckers? NOW they want to wash their hands?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home