Friday, January 18, 2008

HILLARY STILL STANDING BY LIEBERMAN-- IS SHE MADE OF THE RIGHT STUFF TO BE PRESIDENT??

>


I had dinner with my friend Jane tonight and we were wondering what it would take for the swinish Senate Democrats to finally get the feeling of having enough balls to kick Joe Lieberman out of the caucus and take away his chairmanship. He is campaigning against exemplary Democrat Tom Allen (D-ME) in order to support down-the-line Republican Susan Collins (R-ME), jeopardizing the Democrats' tenuous hold on the Senate. And, of course, he's put tremendous energy into trying to elect right wing Republican John McCain to the White House. I was wondering how many other Republicans he'd endorse before the Democrats tossed him out on his ear. Can there be any doubt that he'll endorse Lindsey Graham (R-SC)? What about Chris Shays (R-CT)? Listen to Hillary expound on it; she's under the impression "he votes with us." (Well, she probably forgot about the little things like Supreme Court nominations and wars in Iraq and is just focusing on censoring videos.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to get some Atlantica online Gold and the Atlantica Gold is given by my close friend
who tells me that the Atlantica online money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy Atlantica online Gold with the spare money and I gain some cheap Atlantica online Gold from other players.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home