Wednesday, November 07, 2007

HAS NANCY PELOSI APOLOGIZED TO MATT STOLLER YET?

>

Maybe I'm off base here but I sure was proud that a strong progressive woman became Speaker of the House. It made me feel better about my country and it made me feel great about some of the accomplishments we had at Blue America last year. And now... I mean it just feels that she thinks she was crowned into some kind of entitlement. She doesn't represent progressives; she doesn't represent the people. She represents the corrupt special interests normally associated with Republicans and with scumbags like Hoyer and Emanuel. It's like she's turned into one of them!

This video of her at the Al Wynn fundraiser made me ill. I hear it really got under her skin though that we organized around her trip to Maryland and matched the $100,000 she brought in from corrupt lobbyists with $100,000 for Donna raised from ordinary Americans not looking for favors. She was so rude to Matt Stoller that she should be shunned by any decent person til she apologizes to him. Her behavior is what we expect from people like the Bushes, not from members of the peoples' party.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger DownWithTyranny said...

NOTICE: Please do not use the "c" word to describe people in the comments section. It offends other readers and I had a ton of complaints today. I know that the person who left the comment I removed is a creative enough writer to express a great deal about Ms. Pelosi without being driven to a discussion of body parts.

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on. Perhaps this is an opening for a word contest? Cleaner and less messy than Santorum but on target. Lots of variations here, new C words=Celosi, or a new act=something bluer "the Nancy".
Starting with the high road, "Pelosi" definitions from a progressive point of view?
I offer up "Pelosi", ie something you bought that looked good until you actually tried to play with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home