Friday, November 04, 2005

FEINSTEIN MAKES THE MOVE THAT ALL DEMOCRATS WHO VOTED WITH BUSH & DELAY MUST DO

>

As you probably know if you've been reading DWT for awhile, a big Dianne Feinstein fan I'm not (and never have been). However, every Democrat needs to step up and say exactly what Feinstein, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said this week: "Had I known then what I know now, I never would have have cast that vote, not in a thousand years." I guess I'll vote for her in '06.

What about all the Likkud representitives living in Los Angeles? Yes, I mean Democratic Congressmen Henry Waxman, Adam Schiff, Howard Berman and Brad Sherman who deserted their progressive colleagues (and a majority of Democrats in the House) to support Bush's and DeLay's war against Iraq. They didn't do it to support Bush or DeLay. They did it to support Ariel Sharon. It is outrageous and they owe L.A. voters and all Americans an apology. That will never come, of course, but at least these 4 bums should swallow their pride and do what Feinstein did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home