Sunday, July 12, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Sunday Thoughts:


I heard somewhere that Christians believe that God gave us free will. If that's the case, I'm surprised he hasn't taken it away in disappointment. Hmmm, or, was it all just some sadistic Old Testament kind of game?
God said to Abraham, Kill me a son.
Abe said, Man, you must be puttin' me on.
God said, No. Abe say, What?
God say, You can do what you want, Abe, but
the next time you see me comin', you better run.
Well, Abe said, "Where d'you want this killin' done?*
I know, after studying the last 10,000 years of human history, I might be inclined to take free will away if my name was God, but that's just me. Oh wait! I see! God sees assault rifles and COVID-19 as a choice of demise for all of us! Free will, indeed! God is Pro-Choice! How ironic that the republican disdain for the mask while loving guns leads me to this conclusion. Now, this whole thing of Republicans saying what they do with their bodies when it comes to wearing a mask is their choice but what a woman does with her body in regards to a pregnancy isn't because that's for the government to decide. That sounds very "Deep State" to me!

*Highway 61: Words & Music by Bob Dylan, BMG Rights Management


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home