Friday, April 03, 2020

Hey, Wanna Bet This So-Called "Dr." Fauci Guy Is Selling Bootleg Surgical Masks Out Of The Backseat Of His Mercedes?

>


Further to Noah's "Trump suppporters"-themed Midnight Meme which was illustrated with a photo of Dr. Anthony Fauci with one hand on the shoulder of so-called "President" SwampThing and the other hand pointing into the distance, while saying, "Go over there, sit down, shut the fuck up and let us do our job!" --


"Or maybe some nice surgical masks, never been used?"

-by Ken

So I'd just finished a lengthy, convoluted e-mail to Howie explaining that not much short of "President" SwampThing being perp-walked out of the White House under armed guard en route to a flight to Guantánamo (or maybe some especially vicious black site) will persuade me that his peeps won't rise in November to anoint him with four more years as America's tinpot emperor, at which point I returned to the more mundane task of attacking the sludgy accumulation in my e-mailbox, where I found a Washington Post "News Alert" that read like so:
Anthony Fauci’s security is stepped up as the doctor and face of the U.S. coronavirus response receives threats

The security concerns regarding the nation’s top infectious disease expert include threats against his personal safety as well as communications from fervent admirers, according to people with knowledge of deliberations inside the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Justice.

READ MORE 

And all I could think was, Well, thanks a ton, WaPo folks, but if it's all the same to you, no thanks, I don't think I wanna "read more." I think I get the idea. In SwampThing's America, the problem is this goddamn Fauci guy, who's probably some kind of effin' furriner anyways, and that's if he's even a real doctor -- probly wouldn't write me a prescription for oxy.

Kinda makes you wonder how many cases of bootleg surgical masks the weasel is sitting on.


SO I SHOT HOWIE AN E-MAIL TO THIS EFFECT --

And he shot back his tweet on the subject, which I reproduce along with a comment that had been added 20 minutes after posting.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah! We know that Republicans tend to represent the worst examples of humanity in the US. What is to be done about them? Especially after we know that the "Democrats" are not trustworthy either?

That is the story which needs to be told.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home