Friday, August 23, 2019

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Just when I thought the San Francisco I used to love was totally gone, ruined by tech money and self-absorbed hedge fund types, someone there provides a bit of glorious street theater! In this case, the photo of Swastika Boy Trump projected upon House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's District Office. As you can see, it reveals what's under that freakish Trump hair. Face it, we all knew he has swastikas on the brain. If you put his blood under a microscope you would see that the red cells flowing through his veins are even shaped like little swastikas. That's all part of his "manly" essence. But, there it is, a swastika actually tattooed on his flow-through cranium!

I don't expect that Speaker Pelosi will be moved in any way by the picture being projected on her outside wall. Longtime readers know that I gave up on her years ago. I expect nothing from her, especially since I'm not a lobbyist. I do however commend the patriotism of those who made and projected the photo. I expect that Republicans everywhere are already clamoring for signed and numbered prints of their mind leprosy poster boy that they can proudly hang in their offices and homes. I hear that Lindsey Graham will do anything for #1 or #2.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@12:12 am

But, but... WHAT ABOUT THE DEMOCRAPS, $HRILLARY AND OBAMANATION?

MOM! I'M HUNGRY! WHEN'S BREAKFAST GONNA BE READY?

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Longtime readers know that I gave up on (Pelosi) years ago. I expect nothing from her, especially since I'm not a lobbyist."

Makes one wonder why you spent so much time, effort and treasure begging us all to give her the gavel again. To what end? nothing? that's the goal? really?

the Langley-ite is mocking the "binance" guy? proving my thesis yet again. affirmation is truly gratifying.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ida, the "binance guy" was an ad taken down by DWT. It was time stamped 12:12 am. You'll note that Langley (or clone) referenced that time stamp on "binance guy's" misspelled ad.

Sorry to deny you your projection.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Langston Roberts said...

Sure Mr. Democraps. Whatever you say. 2:49 was talking to an ad, an ad that disappeared, an ad that DWT took down to make you look weird, I bet. I know, you swear it was there and if it was, and If I had to guess, 2:49 sounds exactly like you so it does happen to look like you were the one addressing "12:12am" in all caps. Don't you remember? Were you up sleepwalking at your computer at 2:49? Would you know? Who bothers to mock an ad on a blog in the early hours of the day or any time? This whole thing fits your profile of commenting on a post multiple times because you think so highly of your self. It sounds like something you would do since you have it in for everybody. Ida may be on to something.

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

should be a pic of a tiny mushroom with a rug.

and Langston pitches another hissy fit. how typical.

look at the attribution. I saw the bot's ad on all the articles before DWT took them down -- cuz they were ads for some kind of "binance" product or something. I get up early to let the dog out.

you still haven't ever challenged the premise with facts. All you got is insults.

We have a president like that. how's it feel to be the equal of that tiny mushroom guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home