Thursday, June 27, 2019

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

So that inbred twit Mike Huckabee says CNN pays people to hate Trump. Have any of you readers out there received your check? I haven't been paid a dime to hate Trump. I come by it naturally because my parents raised me right. I do it out of the goodness of my heart. Not only that but I haven't watched CNN for 15 years, since they were so in the tank for Bush in 2004 and so gung-ho about the Iraq war. I mean, Wolf Blitzer? C'mon! That guy's got major turd factor.

There are other things to consider, too. For instance, if all the people who hate Trump were paid to do so by CNN, CNN would have gone bankrupt many, many moons ago. Poor Mike Huckabee. He can't do the math. That's what happens when you think your lord will provide all the answers.

So, I'm left with this: Who at CNN should get my invoice? Or, do we all band together an initiate a class action suit for back wages? Plus interest!

PS. Mike Huckabee, I also hate you and your whole deviant, devil-worshiping family for free. In fact, I consider hating all Huckabees and Trumps, and expressing my hate publicly, a community service.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have yet to see a check from CNN, so I likewise hate Trumps and Huckabees as a public service without recompense.

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate trump for free. No amount of money could make my hate greater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home