Thursday, February 14, 2019

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Today's the bigly day! I know I'll get more valentines than any other president ever has... especially that black one! Stephen and Sarah and Mike and Kellyanne... all have told me so, all the time. I never have to ask. I will have so many valentines you won't be able to stand it. So much valentines... tremendous amount. Lindsey Graham sent me a big one! So did Sean! Believe me. I am loved in this country. I am loved. Bigly big loved. Doing the best job. Accomplishing more valentines in two years... valentines, valentines, love, me, me, me. McCain and Jeb wouldn't have gotten so many... Hey, is the mail from Moscow in yet?


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Trump photo reminds me of a lizard targeting a fly for lunch.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, probably putin's fly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home