Friday, August 10, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Yeah, please, please don't forget about me! I'm a classic Repug! I'm a racist and a homophobe! I was great at voter suppression in Indiana! Please don't think the rest of the people working for Trump are the only psychos and traitors! I mean, come on, give me some credit! I'm a good Republican! I don't just support kidnapping kids, I want to hook up wires to them and turn on the power if they're gay! Guys who like men get the dial set to ten! Lots of power. Power! Power! Power!!!!! Heck and golly gee, let's just hook up the wires to those metal cages full of little way too brown illegal kids. Turn on the power and put it all in my great Christian god's hands! Let God sort them out! Ya know, I kinda like that Baron kid!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Hone said...

Well, at least if Trump goes, which won't be for quite a while if ever, the Dems would have taken over the House. That would crimp Pence's style - checks and balances would be back in town, ya know!

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Savonarola with a personality disorder (mainly a total lack of personality).

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF the "democrats" were intelligent and awake, they would already be researching Pence's abuses of Indiana to have plenty of ammunition to use on him the moment he takes over. Polluting large swaths of Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky and then leaving the mess for the taxpayers would be a great start.

No charge for the tip.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hone, you truly disappoint me. You actually believe that checks and balances would return if the 'craps take the house?

Were you actually alive in 2006-2008??

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who WOULD jesus kidnap and imprison and torture and kill?

Well, everyone knows that jesus hates gays and muslims and women and meskins and...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home