Sunday, March 04, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Jared Kushner, yet another example of the old adage about the apple never falling far from the tree.

Jared's dad, a top contributor to Democratic politicians was so sleazy that he ended up being prosecuted by none other than Chris Christie and going to prison. Oh what tangled webs we have in politics!

Jared married into an even more sleazy family than his own. Now, it's looking more and more like Jared might be following his dirty dad right into jail. At this point, I wish we could just fast forward to the glorious day when that actually happens. My fantasy version of that day also features Jared's father-in-law trying to order Air Force One to fly him and the whole Trump klan to a country that lacks an extradition treaty with the United States. When the pilots refuse to do so, Trump tells Jared, "That's OK! I'm a better pilot than they are. I'm a tremendous pilot, the best pilot, believe me". And the rest is history!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday - we can only hope - a big brain team at Stanford or Johns Hopkins will find the genetic key to criminality.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Criminality is rooted in greed and the inability to control it. I suspect that the key is more social conditioning rather than genetic, but if science can realize a cure by whatever means, I'm all for it.

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Trump tells Jared, "That's OK! I'm a better pilot than they are. I'm a tremendous pilot, the best pilot, believe me"."


Considering the damage Trump is doing to the entire world right now, I consider it a bargain to let him crash the $2 billion aircraft which belongs to We the People, with the proviso that he takes Pence, McTurtle, and Lyin' Ryan when he does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home