Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Like any sane American, I would hate to see my money being spent on a useless Trump Wall on the Mexican border. It's only reason for being will be to hand our taxpayer dollars to contractors who have a relationship with the Trump Crime Family. The kickbacks and handouts will be as huge as the wall itself.

The wall I can support would be the one that encloses SeƱor Trumpanzee for the rest of his miserable days. Throw in Pence, Ryan, Nunes and the rest of Trump's treasonous collaborators, too. May they each have to share a cell with a classic 6 foot 8 inch cellmate named Bubba who "knows how to have a good time." Yeah, I know that might make Pence happy in his knew digs but if God could make it happen... well, let's just say I might even turn into an evangelical guy of some sort.

Best of all, I remember reading about how when John Gotti got to take a shower at his fancy federal mega-security gated community, he was wheeled into the showers in a 7' X 4' steel cage. He never got to leave the cage. He took his shower with the water jetting though the cage. Then, he was wheeled back to his cell. He was in a cage in his cage in a bigger cage, kinda just like those Russian dolls, if you know what I mean.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF -and I mean IF- there remain any loyal and patriotic military officers, I hope they can prevent any of the horrible possibilities that Trump and his cabal can commit. I certainly don't see either face of the Money Party doing their patriotic duty to save the nation from corrupt corporatism.

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting article in the Jan./Feb. issue of The Atlantic (I hope it is okay to mention another media entity here) about God's plan for Mike Pence. Fascinating and Pence belongs in a padded cell in my opinion.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't hearing voices -especially of deities- considered a mental illness? Any homeless person on the street will be strait-jacketed if they were to express such thoughts. Why do the "religious" get a free pass?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home