Monday, January 08, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


-by Noah

This is a bit of a tough decision for me, not in the result but in the how. If I came upon this golden opportunity to be the instrument of karma, I might be inclined to grab a bolt cutter and lop off his tiny fingers one by one, slowly. Or, I might just playfully indulge in a happy little game of "this little piggy."

But, let me show you what my first thought was when I saw today's meme. It's in this clip from Star Trek: The Search For Spock.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me? I'd just stand there listening to him begging for help, and wait until his short fingers slip off from sheer exhaustion. Then I'm peeking over the edge to make sure there was nobody down below with a net. Splat!

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with 4:09. I wouldn't be a direct instrument of his demise, but I wouldn't help him either.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:58

How about you use one of those holiday chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil? I bet the First Doofus can't distinguish one from a Krugerrand, and it wouldn't cost you nearly as much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home