Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


-by Noah

This is a tough one but I am a generous sort. Let's see. Judging from the increasing insanity, delusion, and dementia reflected by his tweeting, what could I send Senor Trumpanzee that would annoy him and ignite an even crazier and more bizarro tweet storm? Is that even possible? I say it's worth a try! Why stop at one? I feel I must weaponize derision! I have asked what can I do for my country and this is it!

1. I would send him a larger than life picture of a famous black athlete every day for a month. 5 times a day, in fact, and I'd definitely send them "sign for."

2. I would send him a biography of Frederick Douglass with a mocking note, from Frederick beyond the grave.

3. I would send him another fake copy of that Renoir at Trump Tower that he says is real, along with a picture of the real one that hangs in The Art Institute of Chicago.

4. I would send him a large artificial penis every day. With notes from Marco Rubio, of course.

5. I would send him a gold painted noose and a gold painted chair, with instructions for how to use. The instructions would be bilingual in English and Russian.

6. I would send him a framed ten foot by ten foot photo of the crowd at his inauguration next to a ten by ten photo of the much bigger crowd at President Obama's.

7. I would send him an LED display of the final popular vote tally of the 2016 election. It would flash very brightly outside the windows of the Oval Office, and there would be no way to turn it off.

8. I would send him copies of his school transcripts to remind him what a dumbass student he was despite his lies to the contrary.

9. I would send him a list of all of his business failures and bankruptcy forms every hour on the hour.

10. I would send him a lifetime supply of Donald Trump Dog Poop bags (Available online). Maybe some would be filled (Not available online).

11. I would send him and orange prison jumpsuit with his name on the front and the word GITMO on the back.

12. I would send him a large doll house diorama of the Oval Office with a Pocahontas doll sitting at his desk and a picture of Senator Elizabeth Warren on the wall in place of his portrait of Andrew Jackson.

13. I would send him photos of Melania with her Tiffany Security Chief lover.

14. I would send him a set of rubber sheets, from Russia, with love.

Then, I would go back to the top and do it all again. I encourage every truly patriotic American to do the same.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but such things would only play into his game. He'd never actually see any of this, but would use it to fire up his followers by claiming he's under assault from liberals over his positions and actions to Make America White Again.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Hone said...

I'd love to see his school transcripts. Didn't he flunk out of Fordham? That Wharton professor kept telling his friend over and over for thirty years that Trump was the DUMBEST student he ever had. What were his grades? How did he ever graduate?

How come nothing has unfolded in the media about his affair with the Tiffany's security guard? That story never went anywhere. Is it because reporters are terrified of blowback? This would be a fabulous expose right now!!!!

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this list and encourage Anonymous at 12:30 A.M. to get some sleep and try to get a sense of humor, if at all possible.

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:26

If you think this is funny at all, you must be a Republican. Worse, a Trumpster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home