Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can we have Christmas without "Part the First" of Tom Tomorrow's year-end review? I don't think so

>

by Ken

I know that in my last post I promised my solution to the problem of discussion sulliers like the New Wingnut Hitler Twisters. And I'm working on it. But I've also got a lot of stuff I've got to pull together for a Christmas Eve music post, returning to last year's, which focused on Hector Berlioz' great oratorio The Childhood of Christ.

Meanwhile I'm sitting on Part 1 of Tom Tomorrow's review of the year's foolishness. Not having gotten it up yet -- and here it is Thursday already -- I thought I might hold off till Part 2 is in hand and offer them together. But as we prepare to launch Noah's "12 Days of Christmas Scorn" tomorrow, I thought Tom T could help us all get in that holiday spirit.

[Don't forget to click on the cartoon to enlarge it.]

Of course on the East Coast we're practically into Christmas Eve as I write. So a happy and especially safe and healthy holiday to one and all from all of us here (or in Albania or wherever) at DWT.
#

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT MUSIC AND ALL THE GREAT POSTS.

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Bil said...

Second that and thx KenI for Tom Tomorrow!

Happy Trails Howie wherever you r!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home