Monday, February 11, 2008

McCAIN IS A MAVERICK ABOUT ONE THING-- REDEFINING THE TRUTH

>

My friend Jeff is no John McCain fan. We had lunch today and he mentioned that he is also not a Hillary fan. In fact, he said at least McCain stands for something. He said Hillary just stands for power and McCain believes in stuff and sticks to it. I begged to differ; I asked him to tell me what McCain stood for. Jeff said, McCain's been steadfast in his support for the war in Iraq. I guess he's correct. But he certainly hasn't been steadfast in the way he's dealt with Iraq, at least not in explaining it to the American people. In fact, if he's been constant about anything, it's being a liar, just like Bush and Cheney and Lieberman. Take a look at the Double Talk Express. You want four more years of this?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Randy G said...

Howie.... I like the new banner, but you can't click on it now to get back to the home page.... needs an embedded home page link behind the image, or put a home link in your template under the Links section. (Not hard if you need a little guidance.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home