Sunday, September 16, 2007

FOX CENSORS THE EMMYS-- PRACTICE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION?

>

I've never been a big censorship fan and I wasn't happy when Fox cut out Sally Fields' Emmy Award speech dedicating her award to military families with kids serving in Iraq. (I know, I know... the Republicans love the war and hate the troops). But what scares me about this is that Fox is the pool carrier for the Democratic National Convention. I don't understand why Democrats choose to treat this anti-democratic and anti-Democratic right-wing propaganda channel as though they were a legitimate news broadcaster. It just makes no sense at all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you recall the Flying Nun's latter day, blathering speeches at the Academy Awards, I'd give her the hook too. As for Fox, what do you expect? All the power elite is looking for is a smooth transition to the "left" wing of the Property Party so they can perpetuate the "war" in Iraq until they've stolen all the oil.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger An Aware American said...

Hey I work for Fox! How dare you slander the name of such a loyal propaganda machine! We work hard to churn out and propagate the lies and omissions! LMFAO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home