Friday, July 20, 2007

Okay, so we're sitting around waiting for the revolution. George Carlin has this immensely practical tip on how to plan for the big day

>

For what it's worth, we survived that damned Blogosphere Day yesterday. (I kept thinking we should at the very least have some oxygen tanks at the ready.) And today we are rewarded with words of wisdom from the one and only George Carlin.

At the reception desk in my office Charles the receptionist keeps two pull-off daily calendars. One of them is "George Carlin Uncensored," and today's quote really stuck a chord with me:

"Let me tell you something. If we ever have a good, useful, real-life revolution in this country, I'm gonna kill a whole lot of motherfuckers on my list. For purposes of surprise, I'm not revealing the names at this time."


UM, JUST FOR THE RECORD--


My passing on this inspiring thought is in no way connected to Howie's post today referencing Chimpy the Prez's upcoming medical procedure.

If you choose to see a connection, it has nothing to do with me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home