Monday, August 28, 2006

MY FAVORITE CAMPAIGN VIDEO SO FAR: A SLOW BOAT BACK TO CHINA FOR DICK DEVOS

>


I haven't written much about the Michigan governor's race. There's a good Democratic incumbent, Jennifer Granholm and a far right monstrosity running against her, a real radical right multimillionaire, Dick DeVos. It's pretty cut and dry, good vs evil. And Granholm is out ahead in the polls-- with momentum. The races features a cool local blog called DeVos is a Dick and some very innovative ads. My favorite ad is this campaign video that Michigan Dems did about DeVos. I hope you get as much of a kick out of it as I did. And if you want to get into all the sordid facts on DeVos and his wretched wife Betsy, Hector Solon has a very thorough diary at Daily Kos from earlier this month.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Howie. I do not watch much tv and have not been meeting with Dems here so this is very good.

I will pass it along to the local campaign, but they likely have it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home