Thursday, July 13, 2006

HEY, BE SURE TO TUNE IN TO "POLITICALY DIRECT" ON AIR AMERICA THIS WEEKEND

>


That Brooklyn accent you'll hear talking with host David Bender is... me-- same guy as in this photo in Ho Chi Minh City. Howard Dean brought David over to my house a couple years ago when Howard was in the single digits for the 2004 presidential sweepstakes. His sincere, people-oriented vision for America made me a convert on the spot. And he told me I could trust David. He was right about that too. Saturday at 7PM (West Coast/10PM Brooklyn time) and 11AM (West Coast/2PM in Brooklyn) on Sunday David and I are going to talk about George Bush's and Ann Coulter's favorite Democrat, the execrable Joe Lieberman, and handicap a couple of others races around the country. Maybe I can even work in a gratuitous attack on Rahm Emanuel.

David's other guest is John Dean.


MONDAY UPDATE: IF YOU MISSED THE SHOW...

David Bender just sent me a url for an mp3 download of the show. You'll get David's great interview with John Dean and then his talk with yours truly. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home