Friday, May 12, 2006

POLICE SWARMING OVER DUSTY FOGGO'S HOME AND OFFICE RIGHT NOW

>

Just as I was walking out to go meet a friend for lunch, I heard a bulletin that law enforcement authorities had shown up at GOP hack/bribe-taking traitor/just fired CIA Executive Director Dusty Foggo. I hope someone else will write this up while I'm having lunch. If not, I'll do it when I get back from chow.

CNN announced that he's being investigated for his relationship with Republican briber Brent Wilkes. CNN also mentioned poker parties with prostitutes and the "Duke Cunninham bribery case." No mention of Jerry Lewis so far. Apparently Foggo's office and his home are being searched right now.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jeez..that guy is giving everyone named "Dusty" a bad name..such a prick:P

Hope he looks good in prison orange.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have to change my religious affiliation to believer.

Nah....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home