Saturday, March 17, 2007

McCAIN PLAYS THE CROSS DRESSER CARD ON GIULIANI

>

"Everybody" knows Giuliani is a cross dresser, right? Well... everybody in NYC knows. Everybody who watches Saturday night live knows. People who are YouTube fans know. But what about your typical low-information Republican primary voter with sweet potatoes for brains. They don't know. So McCain is telling them.

But if you missed a chance for a ride on the Double-talk Express yesterday, here's a nice little film that the man who wants to be the Republican nominee for president (of the United States of America) made while he was what Republicans down in South Carolina call "America's Mayor."



Cute, right? Sure... and there are so many more. Here's one of him bending genders and political identification.



SO GIULIANI UN-NOMINATABLE; FINE! IS McCAIN?

This morning the Carpetbagger Report makes the case for why McCain can never win the GOP nomination. It was the NY Times interview that convinced CP that McCain might as well save himself a lot of time and trouble and go sit back on his favorite rocker and dream of what could have been had Rove not screwed him in 2000.
Q: “What about grants for sex education in the United States? Should they include instructions about using contraceptives? Or should it be Bush’s policy, which is just abstinence?”

Mr. McCain: (Long pause) “Ahhh. I think I support the president’s policy.”

Q: “So no contraception, no counseling on contraception. Just abstinence. Do you think contraceptives help stop the spread of HIV?”

Mr. McCain: (Long pause) “You’ve stumped me.”

Q: “I mean, I think you’d probably agree it probably does help stop it?”

Mr. McCain: (Laughs) “Are we on the Straight Talk express? I’m not informed enough on it. Let me find out. You know, I’m sure I’ve taken a position on it on the past. I have to find out what my position was. [Speaking to Press Secretary Brian Jones], would you find out what my position is on contraception — I’m sure I’m opposed to government spending on it, I’m sure I support the president’s policies on it.”

Q: “But you would agree that condoms do stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Would you say: ‘No, we’re not going to distribute them,’ knowing that?”

Mr. McCain: (Twelve-second pause) “Get me [Sen. Tom Coburn’s] thing, ask [senior adviser John Weaver] to get me Coburn’s paper that he just gave me in the last couple of days. I’ve never gotten into these issues before.”

"The poor, sad man says nothing. McCain can’t tell the truth, he can’t share his opinions, and he can’t remember what he thought before he sold out. It’s so genuinely pathetic, I almost feel sorry for the guy."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, a clean living, decent family man who wants to consult with attorneys before going to war! The real choice here is Ron Paul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home