Monday, November 02, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>

 


by Noah

As you can see above, I've created a new Trump Death Panel Hat. It's the hat that no Republican would want to be seen without! Hell, they'd feel naked without it!

By the time you read this, the horrid COVID-19 death toll will have zoomed past the 230,000 listed on the red Trump hat above. It was 226,000 just a few days ago when I made it. It's hard to keep up. Sadly, what we need one of those big digital counters like the ones that show the ever mounting national debt. They have those in prominent places around the country. Here in NYC, there's one I always see by Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. They could have similar counters that showed the mounting COVID-19 deaths. The thing is, though, that if you placed them at Trump rallies, the audiences would cheer and cheer wildly. "Hey! Our boy Trump did that! Yay! Best president ever!"

I also know that if I got enough of these hats manufactured (in the U.S.A., course), I could sell them outside Trump rallies and those nihilistic Republican nutballs would wear them proudly. I could sell a Pence Edition with a big 10-inch fly on it! The Trumpers would even come back next week for the 240,000 hat and the week after that for the 250,000 hat! I could even sell a gold monthly edition! With a facsimile signature, of course. Hey, collect 'em all!

I'd make a fortune, I tell ya, a fortune! I could sell subscriptions!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home