Sunday, October 04, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>

 


by Noah

Sunday Thoughts:


So, have you been sending your thoughts and prayers to the White House? I have, especially the thoughts part. If only they hadn't tested, then they wouldn't have it. But, they did. It is what it is. It's a sad thing to die from a hoax, but look at it this way: If you die from a hoax, have you really died?

I don't want Trump to die just yet. If it was only up to me, I would have him live a long miserable swill-encrusted life in a gulag of my design. I'd send him Obama postcards every day. I'd also send him giant pictures of AOC and have her speeches piped into his dungeon 24 hours a day. Ilhan Omar and the rest of the squad, too! And, how about having Obama record in a whispering tone and have that piped in as well. Just his voice, recognizable but softly whispering "Barack Hussein Obama" and "Fuck you, Donald." Over and Over again. And Hillary Clinton's laughter. Nothing else, just that cackling laughter of hers. His head would have to be shaved, of course.

But, alas! This is all out of my control. One day, like a miracle Trump will disappear, but let him receive the karmic payback of pain to match all of the pain he has caused. That will take a long, long time. Just let him receive it all in jail. My jail. Meanwhile, he's in Walter Reed getting an experimental antibody drug. How's he gonna feel if those antibodies came from the blood of a Hispanic Black woman. Don't die, Donald.

Amen.



Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not twist the knife while we're at it? I would pipe in the White House Correspondents Dinner Trump Roast emceed by the Kenyan Muslim from Hawaii. The Long Version.

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2:52- It would be very Noah for him to think of that but he went for the better choice. Any expert in torture will tell you- when a subject has an intense obsession about one particular enemy, a minimalist strategy is the way to go, instead of focusing one past incident. The minimalist strategy of repeatedly hearing just the enemy's name or having the subject hear the enemy's voice repeat the same brief phrase or slogan calls up a cornucopia of grievances instead of just the one. Noah's choice of Hillary's recognizable laugh instead of him hearing her speak is delicious. The Ocasio-Cortez speeches are good because he would hate the political detail and hearing it from a Latina.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Ten Bears said...

I don't want it to die, fergeoodnesssakes, I've been accused of being a "liberal". I want it and its’ git stripped, of everything: car keys to credit cards; cell phones, citizenship, clothes, and marched down Fifth Avenue to a slow boat to Russia.

As one of the waifs, the products of mid-fifties promiscuous pregnancies and sixties serial Southern California divorce, a throw-away, I don’t want it to die, I want it to suffer. To want to die.

Yes, it.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So add in the Dinner Roast, 7:20.

I'm all for subtlety when it's suitable. But Trump deserves the sledge hammer.

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Rios said...

I'm not sure Ten Bears read the same post I did. Right at the beginning of the second paragraph it says "just yet" and the writer makes a good case why. He wants Trump to have a long period of brutal suffering in a gulag before he dies. Nothing quick or easy. Live long and suffer horribly for what you did, Trump.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are all right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home