Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Not everyone gets to throw a treasonous, psychopathic president under the bus. That alone makes Lev Parnas special, but, as actors in other dramas often do, Parnas asked "What's my motivation?" To me, the answer is simple. Lev Parnas found himself in a unique position with unique incriminating information about the criminal actions of people who could either at worst make him disappear, or, at best, use a lawless "Justice" Department to "lock him up" forever. He knew details no one else knew, and those in position above him would naturally fear those details coming out. In the mobster-styled world Lev Parnas travelled in, that put Lev's very existence in extreme danger. If you have serious facts surrounding serious crimes and you're the only one who does, then you're a big risk to the higher ups and the clock is ticking. Only by getting that information out there as soon as you legally can, in a very, very public way, will you even have a chance of being safe. That is what Lev Parnas has done with his full hour interview with Rachel Maddow a few days ago.
Am I scared? Yes, because I think I'm more scared of our own Justice Department than these criminals right now...they trying to scare me into not talking...The difference between why Trump is so powerful now, he wasn't as powerful in '16 or '17. He became that powerful when he got William Barr.
For sure, Lev Parnas still has to worry about revenge but that revenge would be even more obvious and suspicious if it happens now, after he spoke out than, say, his being found dead in his jail cell with a sheet around his broken neck like Jeffrey Epstein. Did Lev Parnas look at what happened to Epstein and decide not to make the same mistake of keeping silent and going to his grave with what he knew and what only he would expose? When you look at the people at the top of all of this, you have to ask that question. I have no illusions about Lev Parnas being a great guy but I do know what I would have done.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering how Pelosi is throwing the impeachment game by doing everything she can to cause the effort to fail, I wouldn't sleep well if I were him. Knowing that no one is going to act on the information that Parnas has provided only means that a revenge "settlement" is in the works and will get him no matter what happens.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Robbie - get the hell out of this blog!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Robbie Payton said...

I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($690,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment

 strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($820,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to maryshea03@gmail.com to WhatsApp her +15623847738.who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home