Thursday, December 05, 2019

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Count me in! I wanna know! Oh wait, I know! Trump makes his crookedness plain as day every day! Republicans celebrate him for it!

As for Trump as Elvis, well... certainly not the sexy, young Elvis as Trump himself claims. Fat Elvis? Yeah. Sort of, maybe if we just go by the flab factor but, there's no indication that Trump can sing a single note. I wouldn't want to hear him try either. He can sing "You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog" to himself in front of a mirror. I sure don't see him having the compassion or soul it takes to sing "In The Ghetto." Can you see Donnie shakin' it for America on stage? Quick, hit the Unsee button! I can, however, see Trump gobbling down a 2:00AM batch of deep fried peanut butter and banana Wonder Bread sandwiches. God, if he'd only choke on one while tweeting on the toilet. What a perfect ending! Leave the building, asshole!





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home