Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


By Noah

South Carolina is one of the few states that I've never been to but, really, why would I want to go there? They keep voting for Lindsey Graham to represent them and represent them he does. That should say enough. That's democracy for ya, in a state that's chock full of people who want to secede from this country, again! Then there's the fact that every time South Carolina raises its ugly pinhead in the national news, it seems to be out of jealousy of Alabama for getting what white South Carolinians feel is too much attention as a racist terror cell where people parade around waving confederate flags and defending statues that celebrate their proud heritage of lynching "the blacks," to put it semi-politely. For South Carolinians, it's "Hey, what about us? We're a bunch of racist douchebags, too!"

To be fair, and I'm always fair, I've made up my mind about South Carolina not just via what I've seen with my own two eyes on my TV but through personal relationships, or should I say acquaintances, as well. I know three, count 'em three, people who hail from South Carolina. Here they are. I kid you not: One sincerely thinks the Republican Party should have run Sarah Palin and not John McCain at the top of the 2008 ticket. One appears to have a thoroughly soiled MAGA hat literally sewn to his head like some sort of bad hair weave, and the other one appears to have a vocabulary whose grammatical rules insist on the use of the 'n' word every four or five words. This, folks, is the South Carolina I know, but, really, the existence of Lindsey Graham in the United States Senate says more than enough. You don't even need the fake quote in tonight's meme.

Oh, and nice eyes, Lindsey. I see that you've adopted that particular Republican fashion.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pumpkin-tone makeup looks particularly good on Lindsey-Boy (Girl?).

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Increasingly, I have zero desire to visit any Red State. I find I don't say much about anything when surrounded by those who are arrogantly proud of their hateful ignorance. I end up counting the time units until I can leave.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what, you couldn't have painted him with a dirty sanchez?

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

swim goggles as he dove neck-deep into trump's vertical smile?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home