Sunday, April 07, 2019

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Sunday Thoughts:


Here's the basis of the religion that I, Noah, subscribe to: In my personal religion, if there's a God out there somewhere, he or she is what I call The Galactic Emperor Of Practical Jokes And Dastardly Pranks. I came to the conclusion long, long ago that people who would worship such a god have serious problems in the cabeza. Alas, we are surrounded by such people! I can only shake my fists at the heavens and lament that I must have done something very bad in a previous life, something on the order of being a stalag kommandant or gulag foreman, ie. something any of today's republicans aspire to be. Maybe this is all my god's way of showing me what it's like.

Whatever. This sick joke has gone on long enough, far too long, actually. God so hated the world that he sent us the plague of Trump. I get it. Now Make It Stop!

"Make It Stop!" I think I'll put that on a hat.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trump wasn't a gift from God. He is a gift of the DNC who insisted it was "Her Turn" even though everyone knew she was the only person in the world who could have lost to him. Now watch them try and give us Biden in 2020 and give us 8 years of ass-holery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home