Sunday, November 25, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

"The Loser President" #3 in the series:

Tonight I give you two quotes from Donald Jackass Trump. They go together with tonight's meme perfectly.
Quote One: Saudi Arabia and I get along great. I get get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend 40 million, 50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.

Quote Two: I love the Saudis. Many are in this building. Saudi Arabia, I like the Saudis. They're very nice. I make a lot of money with them. They buy all sorts of my stuff. All kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundreds of millions
Whether it's Moscow or Riyadh. In Trump, we have a president who, given the choice, will always choose himself and his bank accounts first, never America first and never the American people first. Can you imagine if he had owned airplane factories in Germany in World War II?

Trump is owned and therefore operated by the autocrats he envies and adores. He longs to set up a family dynasty along the lines of his new buddy Kim Jong-Un. When you are willing to put your interests and the interests of foreign autocrats ahead of your country and its ideals, you aren't just a mega ass-kisser. You might as well be labeled a traitor whether your actions fit the legal description or not. If you do this as a politician or judge, you should be impeached, convicted, and imprisoned. That is also an American ideal. Sadly, with so much corruption at all levels of Washington, it is only an ideal. Time to Make It Real Again.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if only we had a political party we could trust to take care of this problem. All we have are democraps who vow to reach across the aisle.

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

corruption is the ONLY American ideal. Since 1980, nothing else matters. Well, there's hate, war, torture, fear... but greed is still king in this cluster fuck of a shithole.

the constitution is just a "goddamn piece of paper" that nobody gives a flying fuck about. Certainly not ANY of the voters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home