Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

I don't hold my breath for justice, at least not since I was about 5 years old and my eyes started to take in the real world. I certainly won't hold my breath hoping that our ironically named "criminal justice system" would be the instrument of justice now that we have an administration that has taken the cruelty and criminality of our so-called justice system to new heights. That said, I have a very, very active fantasy life and tonight's meme reflects that.

Yes, to paraphrase a great man whose memory conservative types despise: "I have a dream. I have a dream that our little children will be judged, not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

If only that were so, but, alas, the wrong children are in cages. It would be fun twisting, bending, and rolling up the Trump offspring and force-fitting them into little cages. Then, what do we do with them? Is there space at Washington's National Zoo? Do we send them on a national public tour to be pelted with tomatoes? What?

As for me, I can't help but wonder; are there deep-fryers big enough for these cages?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pathetically misinformed on this.

"hoping that our ironically named "criminal justice system" would be the instrument of justice"

Wrt immigrants, there *IS* no criminal justice system.

The immigration courts are within the DHS, not the DOJ (not that it would make any diff).

It's arguable that there are no real judges and no lawyers (not real courts of law) and there also is no Miranda nor any other mandated protections or rights. Kids in diapers who have no means are forced to defend themselves.

The whole thing, set up (I believe) by the obamanation admin, is a true kangaroo court predetermined only to terrorize and then deport.

You'd do more good on this topic if you didn't purvey the same ignorance that fox purveys to its Nazi geraniums.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home