Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>




-by Noah

Like all of you, I get a lot of emailed petitions. Most of mine deal with political campaigns or endangered animals. I just got one that had the header "Please Sign To Save Orangutans." Please forgive me! I instantly deleted it, screaming "Why the hell would I want to save Trump?"

That's how bad things have gotten. They've gotten so bad that I've insulted a whole species by mistaking them for the grotesque tumorous orange ball of flab and weird hair that is masquerading as leader of the free world.

But what of the people who support this grotesque tumorous orange ball of flab and weird hair? I can understand the behavior of orangutans. That's pretty easy. They want a nice environment with healthy food, security and clean water, within which, they can be comfortable and raise a family. What do people who not only voted for Trump but still support him, no matter what, want? Why do they still like about this grotesque mistake of nature?

I've encountered enough Trump supporters that I think today's meme (the above clip) helps answer the question.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous wjbill said...

all good real Americans from the heartland in the video .... could be a great campaign ad for 2020 for republicans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home