Friday, February 21, 2014

TV Watch: " 'Mad Men' in Less Than 2 Minutes: Don Draper Edition"

>



by Ken

At last we have a date: April 13. That's when the seventh and final season of Mad Men debuts on AMC. I've got so much stuff to watch now that it will require even more juggling than I've been doing lately, but I had already taken the precaution of ordering Blu-rays of Seasons 4 and 5 to go with my U.K. DVD set of Seasons 1 and 2 and the U.S. DVDs of Season 3. I guess when it comes time I'll have to bite the bullet and pay the stiff current asking prices for Season 6.

Or . . . I can take advantage of AMC's online posting of the complete episodes of Season 6. Meanwhile, AMC is also offering the above-embedded (assuming it works -- you know my history with embeds) under-two-minute Mad Men précis. I didn't find it of much value, but it is unquestionably "less than 2 minutes," which I guess really is all that it claims to be.
#

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home