Sunday, July 04, 2010

For The 4th: Words Of Truth, And The American Way From George Carlin

>

-by Noah

The phrase used to be "truth, justice, and the American way"; not anymore. Now, these days, I walk around muttering, fuming, and seething in anger and frustration. I guess it's just my sense of justice and the concepts of right and wrong that are so alien to corporate thugs, bankster scum, and their politician and media "frontmen." Today, I feel that the late, great George Carlin speaks for me when virtually no one in the cesspool of Washington will. May they all slowly turn on a spit in Hell for eternity.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Serving Patriot said...

Amen. Carlin told it like it is. Sadly, almost all our truth tellers today are comics and satirists.

Then again, this probably has always been true (re: Mark Twain).

SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home