Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Wonder If Michael Steele Has Ever Seen A Shrink

>

I guess he craves attention, any kind of attention

Lucky Michael Steele is chairing the RNC instead of trying his hand at chess. The guy can't open his mouth-- one wonders why he does-- without sticking his foot in it. In the clip below you'll see him babbling about how God may tell him to run for president someday. At the very end of the interview, when asked if any GOP officials had ever asked him to consider a run for the presidency, he laughed and actually hit the nail right on the head: "I think they kind of look at me and scratch their head and go, 'OK, what is this?'" Yes, they do. But they don't realize what a master strategist he is. After all, he's a "cause and effect kind of guy," he claims. Answering a question about the Limbaugh brouhaha which nearly cost him his job, he said, "If I do something, there's a reason for it. It may look like a mistake, a gaffe. There is a rationale; there's a logic behind it. I want to see what the landscape looks like. I want to see who yells the loudest. I want to know who says they're with me but really isn't... It helps me understand my position on the chess board. It helps me understand, where, you know, the enemy camp is and where those who are inside the tent are. It's all strategic." I almost feel sorry for the GOP. This man is a two-bit hustler and a kook. The related to the kook part and... did they ever get hustled!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home