Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Princess Sarah reveals her "biggest mistake," but the clip doesn't work, so we're going to have to figure it out, gang

>


by Ken

So there I was, all set to hear the princess reveal what she thinks her biggest mistake was, and I waited, and waited, and waited, and the damned clip didn't play. (It was "CNN on AOL," or vice versa, and all I can think of was, man, you put those two sets of geniuses together, and what do you expect?)

Now I'm sure I could have rooted around and turned up a working version of the clip, but would that be any fun? No! I decided we can figure this out on our own.

For what it's worth, alongside the nonplaying clip there was a bit of text that said: "Alina Cho says Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she should've called more shots during the campaign." But that couldn't be it.

I think if we put our heads together, we can get it.

Here's what we've got so far:

from Bil

I saw something on a blog where she thought her biggest mistake was letting the McCain camp muzzle her. I will leave that as it is, too easy a shot and say THAT can't be it.

Guess 1.
That rash after her 3rd college?

Guess 2.
After her water broke in Texas with Trig, NOT taking MORE connecting flights back to Alaska?

Guess 3.
That rash after her 4th college?


from Anonymous

Not enough cowbell.


from kksf

She didn’t wear enough jewelry.

And I've got a few ideas:

* "That old guy from ABC who interviewed me, what's his name, Charlie something, I shoulda gave him a Bush doctrine in the gut -- you know, Wasilla-style."

* "I shoulda had Cindy tell John to keep his hands to himself. It's not like I never sleep with married guys, but jeez, he's like older than the earth, you betcha."

* "I shoulda decked that Couric bitch with her 'gotcha' trick questions."

* "That boy that knocked my Bristol up, we shoulda had him say his name was Leroy or maybe LeVar. 'Levi' sounds so Jewish."

* "I shoulda made a deal with them that I would be the president and John would be the vice president, and we could tell people that. Don't get me wrong, I like John, he's a sweetheart, but he sure does smell funny."

* "Todd thought I should like wear a crown, what's it called, like a tierra?"

* "A lot of people wanted Todd and I to do some naked photos, but I wouldn't do that. I mean, we're not so young anymore, and besides, I don't want all the girls to see what he's packin' if ya know what I mean. I got enough trouble with him. But I think we coulda done some nice soft-core stuff, very biblical, like Solomon and Beersheba, or Sodom and Gomorrah."*

It's bound to be one of those, dontcha think? Well, if you can do better, let's hear it. 'Tis the season!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
*With thanks, or apologies, to the great Preston Sturges.
#

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger KenInNY said...

But she won't let us, bless her!

Ken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home