Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is Rachel Maddow off to a flying start, or what?

>

by Ken

This isn't fair to Rachel. Why should the good news about the first week of her MSNBC show be buried in an intemperate post (below) about that flaming phony George F. Will? Even if she's there in such excellent company as DWT standbys David Sirota and Rick Perlstein. But David and Rick are there telling the story of Villager George's latest outrage, while Rachel is there only via tangential connection.

That said, three days in, Rachel is having a great first week, and she should have gotten a post of her own saying so. Instead her post got buried in the one below. If anybody was to be buried, it should have been the Bowtie Man. And I mean that in the ugliest way possible.
#

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Rachel Maddow. I have often said, she is a woman who could make me turn lesbian. What a great talent.

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DREAMY! (I did this so Teddy didn't have to.)

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if this show will tank like her Air America show.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Yeah, she could turn me into a lesbian too... but I'd have to get a sex change operation first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home