Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ANOTHER DOMINIONIST KOOK IS A RAPIST, CHILD MOLESTER AND GENERAL PERVERT!

ANOTHER DOMINIONIST KOOK IS A RAPIST, CHILD MOLESTER AND GENERAL PERVERT!'>ANOTHER DOMINIONIST KOOK IS A RAPIST, CHILD MOLESTER AND GENERAL PERVERT!'>ANOTHER DOMINIONIST KOOK IS A RAPIST, CHILD MOLESTER AND GENERAL PERVERT!'>ANOTHER DOMINIONIST KOOK IS A RAPIST, CHILD MOLESTER AND GENERAL PERVERT!'>>ANOTHER DOMINIONIST KOOK IS A RAPIST, CHILD MOLESTER AND GENERAL PERVERT!'>

The Good Lawd wants you to bite on this... but gently my dear

Back in 1927 when Dominionist archbishop Earl Pearly Paulk, Jr. was born, it was still not that uncommon for his kind of people to screw barnyard animals. But even among these folks, they knew you weren't supposed to have carnal knowledge of the relatives. Paulk, whose daddy was also an Elmer Gantry variant, has always been a huckster, often claiming, falsely to have marched with Martin Luther King and to have been a signer of the 1957 Atlanta Manifesto criticizing southern racism. (He may have signed it in invisible ink-- or in a dream.) He built a megachurch in suburban Atlanta and was one of Bush Sr's "thousand points of light."

He is also a well-known sex pervert and a serial rapist. Like many religionist perverts he tells his deluded victims he has a "special gift of love outside holy matrimony." One of his many victim's husbands, Bobby Brewer, punched Paulk in the face after he seduced his wife with a bunch of mumbo-jumbo about how "God" wanted her to have sex with him. Brewer also sued the old pervert, who has also had sex with 7 year old children. (He settled one suit by a girl who claims he raped her over and over again from the time she was 7 until she was 11. He paid her $400,000 for an out-of-court settlement in 2003.)

And more recently, his "nephew," Donnie Earl Paulk, let the congregation know that he isn't really the nephew, but the biological son of the pervert archbishop, a claim that has been confirmed by court-ordered DNA testing last month. Paulk has since stepped down and the nephew/son has taken over. The megachurch is less mega than it was when the congregation included 12,000 deluded fools. Only one tenth of the imbeciles-- if that many-- remain.

AP covers the repulsive story today stating flatly in the first paragraph that Paulk "slept with his brother's wife and fathered a child by her... In truth, this is not the first-- or even the second-- sex scandal to engulf Paulk and the independent, charismatic church. But this time, he could be in trouble with the law for lying under oath about the affair."
The archbishop, his brother and the church are being sued by former church employee Mona Brewer, who says Earl Paulk manipulated her into an affair from 1989 to 2003 by telling her it was her only path to salvation. Earl Paulk admitted to the affair in front of the church last January.

In a 2006 deposition stemming from the lawsuit, the archbishop said under oath that the only woman he had ever had sex with outside of his marriage was Brewer. But the paternity test said otherwise.

...Jan Royston, who left the church in 1992, started an online support group for former members to discuss their crushed faith and hurt feelings.

"This is a cult. And you escape from a cult," she said. "We all escaped."

These days, Earl Paulk has a much-reduced role at the cathedral, giving 10-minute lectures as part of Sunday morning worship each week.

"My uncle is 100 percent guilty, but his accusers are guilty as well," D.E. Paulk said, declining to talk further about the lawsuits.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He Loves You"

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what, his Lawsuits and pay offs were partially financed by his sister Darlene Swilley and contributions from North Highland Assembly of God Church in Columbus, Ga. Probabaly his nephew Bishop Jim Earl Swilley too from Church of ther Now, in Conyers Ga. They label them "Love Offerings" Nobody new he was raping 7 year old girls and sleeping with his brothers wife.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Bishop Jim Swilley said...

When you google my name there is one of the typical blogs about my uncle and his misdeeds that comes up, and it posts an entry about my mother that I need to say something about (it also comes up when you google her name). The entry claims that she raised love offerings and took money out of North Highland Assembly of God in Columbus, GA (the church that she and my dad pastored for the last 21 years) to pay for my uncle’s legal defense so that he could…well, it’s too awful to say the rest, but I need to deal with this so that I can get some sleep tonight.

First of all, my mother is absolutely shocked, heartbroken and devastated over the actions of her brother(s). Now, before I go further here, I don’t want to make this about them, but let me say that I have read even some of the recent blogs about them, and I understand that they serve a purpose for people who are reeling from the terrible things that have happened in that ministry. And even though I cringe when I read some of the stuff, I can see and hear that there are a lot of hurting people who need that forum to serve as a sort of support group, as they consider themselves to be survivors of a cult (their words, not mine). As for me, personally, I don’t know what else can be said about it than has already been said, and I’m more interested in working out my own salvation with fear and trembling, so I can’t and won't answer for anyone in my extended family. I don’t see or talk to any of them, and as Bishop David Huskins (presiding Bishop of the ICCC) has said in interviews, the man that has been all over the news and is all over the internet is someone that I don’t know. I’m not doubting the things that I’ve heard or read about him, and I’m certainly not defending him…in fact, I’ve had my own issues with him that aren’t a part of the sex scandal stuff…but my experience with him was very different, and so I have nothing to add to the conversation, therefore I have nothing more to say about that.

But when it comes to my mom, that’s a different story. First of all, she wouldn’t do that, and secondly, she couldn’t do that if she wanted to. Denominational churches don’t work that way. And after 56 years of full-time (scandal-free) ministry, my parents retired from North Highland nearly a year ago, and have been sitting on the front row of my church at every service since, so there have been no offerings taken. My dad is still an executive with the AG in Georgia, holding a position that he has held for approximately 30 years. Whoever wrote that NHA was financing my uncle’s defense fund should call the current pastor and ask him about it. I’m sure he’d be happy to set you straight on that in a heartbeat. The other part of the entry said that I was probably taking money up for him, too, and let me say that if I were to respond to that the way that I would like to, we’d have to put parental controls on this blog.

OK, I’m done now. The Christ in me wanted to turn the other cheek on this one, but the me in me wanted to post a damnable lie about that person’s mother (they were anonymous, of course) on the internet for the universe to read, and see how they like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home