Tuesday, September 25, 2007

DOWN WITH TYRANNY AND TREASON

>


Jesus' General did a purty art piece yesterday (the one above) and I was wondering how to sneak it onto DWT today. The General must have been reading my mind. This morning he accused me of committing treason... 3 times. If what Bush has done to America is patriotism and what we've been writing about at DWT is the opposite then I am guilty, guilty, guilty. And you know what... Christy at FDL and Eve at DKos are in the same boat that I am.

And I guess Charles Grassley (R-IA) is guilty of treason too. But not the pathetic pygmies™ running to personify a third Bush term and not this list of putative Democrats. You may recognize their names from the lists of Democrats who regularly and dependably support Bush on things like FISA and Iraq. They're against health care for children too. These ten are the only Democrats who stood with Bush and the GOP on denying health care to poor children. Keep in mind that the next time the DCCC asks you for money, it primarily goes to Democrats like these-- the ones who vote like Republicans and therefore can't get any support in their districts.
Dan Boren (OK)
Jim Cooper (TN)
Joe Donnelly (IN)
Brad Ellsworth (IN)
Baron Hill (IN)
Bob Etheridge (NC)
Mike McIntyre (NC)
Heath Shuler (NC)
Jim Marshall (GA)
Gene Taylor (MS)

The alternative to contributing to the DCCC and the DSCC: Blue America.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger cybermome said...

I lost my job and health insurance for my family in June. At the end of July my husband who was bi polar committed suicide leaving me with my 17 year old daughter. She is not eligible for chip here in PA.

I may not be considered "low income"but I am paying for health insurance for us both. Forget about me but my daughter should be covered.

To all those who will vote against
schip...

You should all rot...

Lee

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh Dear cybermome, so sorry. :o(

Just came over for the first time to say "hi" to DWT! Love your site and I do *borrow* some of your stuff with kudos to you, of course!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home